Les Enfants and Los Niños families gathered yesterday to meet new parents, children and faculty and share a potluck meal. The weather was wonderful, as was the food (did you have some of that cake with the logo on it?), company and Marissa took some wonderful photos:
- Consequences vs. Punishment
- Positive Relationships = School Success
- Natural Consequences to Help Children Learn
- The Power of Empathy
- How to Set Limits & Share Control
- Enforcing Limits without Anger & Threats
- How to Use Choices Successfully
- Empowering Students With Problem Solving Steps
On January 15th, we had our galette des rois celebration!
Learn more about this French tradition here: http://www.ambafrance-ca.org/The-galette-des-rois-a-very-French
Fall session includes: November 6th, 13, 20th. December 4th, 11th, 18th. Experienced French teacher, Chantal Melin, who is an experienced teacher from Belgium and Madrona resident. Bienvenue Chantal.
Back to school is around the corner. Thursday, September 5th Les Enfants opens it’s doors for its 7th year. Hard to believe. We so appreciate being part of the wonderful Madrona community. We look forward to serving your children.