Les Enfants & Los Ninos de Seattle presents SUMMER 2018!
- All our camps are taught in either French for the French camp or Spanish for the Spanish one
- Open to children 2 -6 years
- Monday- Thursday 8:45-2pm, extended care possible upon request
- Tuition includes lunches, diapers and art supplies
- 10% Discount for siblings & if you register by May 1st
- Five children per day to run the camp. We reserve the right to cancel informing families one month prior if this minimum is not met.
- $250 a week
WEEK 1 July 30th– August 2nd Everything Blue: Blue paint, blue ocean, blueberry jam & icicles, blue playdough, but we won’t be blue:). We will go go to the beach on Thursday to explore the blue water of the Puget Sound and see the Blue Angels!
WEEK 2 August 6th-9th Sports & Crafts: Get your game on. We will be playing European football, cycling, frisbee. We will make pasta and bead necklaces, barrettes with birds, popsicle jewelry or birdhouse. On Thursday, we will go to Madrona Park with and have a good old fashioned picnic.
WEEK 3 August 13th-16th Plants, Slugs, and Slime: This is the funniest, googliest, most crazy week. We will be making all types of slime and visit the Arboretum to explore slug and plants.
To Register please click here, print out the Registration form (page 2), send in payment to us: Summer 2018 advertisment (2)